Account Manager – Broomall, PA
The Account Manager position requires the ability to identify opportunities, collaborates with the sales team to provide solutions, and closes the business. The Account Manager is the single point of contact for client business development and project performance. Experience in AV, IT, or telecommunications is preferred. Prior sales experience in computer technology products, video conferencing is a must.
- Excellent computer skills, including a strong familiarity with the Microsoft Platform, understanding of technology trends and solutions within the unified communications marketplace
- An aggressive, energetic, self-starter with an established skill set in solution and relationship sales
- 5 years direct selling experience
- InfoComm certification is a plus
- Excellent networking, presentation and communications skills
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work education experience
- Minimum of 10 years direct selling experience in AV, videoconferencing or related technology
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws.