Audio Visual Installer – Broomall, PA
An Audio Visual Installer must be able to demonstrate the following:
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- The Audio Visual Installer builds racks, installs projectors, screens and other audio video equipment including, but not limited to, cabling, fiber optics, racking and mounting audio visual devices and control units.
- Responsible for installing audio video products and components as specified by blue prints and to specifications.
- Assist with mechanical fabrication and basic rack wiring
- Assist with and perform installation tasks in a timely and quality conscious manner.
- Loading and configuration of Crestron control systems.
- Duties may include but are not limited to: Pulling cable, installing connectors, projector mounting/hanging (ceiling mounts) and metal fabrication.
Required Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 1-2 years installing and commissioning audiovisual equipment including video panels, speakers, racking, microphones, A/V cabling and wiring.
- Knowledge of loading and troubleshooting Crestron, Extron, AMX and Biamp control systems required (not programming).
- Knowledge installing and configuring Dolby audio systems highly desired not required.
- Experience with Cisco networking including routers, switches and configuring wireless networks ideal.
- Can read CAD generated prints and building blueprints and riser diagrams.
- Must have excellent communication skills and possess excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to do advanced troubleshooting on any device
- Must be able to read and write at basic English proficiency.
- The ability to perform basic math functions.
- The ability to lift 50-60 lbs., climb, crawl, and raise items overhead.
Education and Certifications
- Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or at least two years of experience in equivalent combination of education and experience.
- CTS or CTS-i certification preferred
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws.