Technical Service Coordinator – Broomall, PA
The preferred candidate will need exceptional communication skills, ability to multi-task, and exhibit a good work ethic. The position requires a high level of skill and experience across several key disciplines, such as: commercial A/V, video conferencing, information technology, and customer service. A minimum of 2 years direct office, administrative and customer service experience is also required. Any audio-visual industry experience is a definite plus. Must have technical and or/operational support background. A/V industry knowledge, strongly preferred.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to) first and foremost, customer service – provide our customers with superior technical support and coordinating support efforts.
DETAILS OF THE POSITION INCLUDE:
- Schedule service and maintenance dispatches
- Listen and respond to customers’ needs and concerns
- Accurately record details of customer contacts and actions taken
- Research answers or solutions as needed
- Resolve all customer service issues with management
- Provide timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Communicate service status with customer
- Work to achieve 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Effectively manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Close tickets and process customer billing
- Manage day to day needs of service staff
- Process Service contract renewals
- Provide Phone helpdesk support
- Service RMA – Return Material Authorization
- Administrative Support
- Perform service calls, troubleshoot, and resolve problems with A/V systems
- Understands that this is not a Monday through Friday 9AM to 5PM environment. Must ensure presence is known, seen, and impactful
The position requires a high level of skill and experience across several key disciplines, such as: commercial A/V, video conferencing, information technology, and customer service.
- Must have technical and or/operational support background.
- A/V industry knowledge, strongly preferred
We provide equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable Federal, state and local laws.