From Copernicus’ tech focused products, such as the iRover2, Dewey-the Document Camera Stand, the NEW Tech Tub™ and Tech Tub™ Carts, to the more traditional Easels, Reading/Writing Centers and book carts, the products strive to create interactive environments that bring education to life.
Tech Tub™ Premium Version
The new Tech Tub™ is a locking and re-charging solution designed to support iPads®, Chromebooks and other tablets.
Tech Tubs™ are specifically useful in schools where the growth in technology is paramount. A competitive price point ensures that schools can invest more in core technology programs rather than alternative high cost locking and charging systems. The Tech Tub™ system supports a “grow your technology” approach to purchasing.Tech Tubs™ are secure, highly portable and lightweight, making them particularly classroom and student friendly.
Key features – Premium Tech Tub™
- Made from highly durable, heat resistant ABS plastic
- Vented to ensure airflow and prevent overheating
- Six-outlet power strip and power strip tray
- Locking block and pin to lock tub to counters and tables
- Two padlocks with the same keys
- Five iPad® device holder
- Divider with cable routing, cable hooks and velcro cable ties
- Dimensions 13 3/4″W x 17 3/4″D x 14″H
- 5 Year Tub & Lid Warranty; 1 Year Component Warranty
iRover2 – Premium Model
Flexible, far-reaching and interactive. The new and versatile iRover2 is a modular unit that supports Short Throw and Ultra Short Throw Projectors. Variable board height options have been developed to accommodate the requirements of special needs, early childhood, elementary and high school students.
The iRover2 Premium Model includes all the features outlined in the Base Model plus:
- A lock box including 2 keys for added security. Suitable for accommodating CPU’s, laptops and other devices
- Tubs with storage frame. Metal frame holds 3 stubby tubbies and one open tub
- Rear facing magnetic dry erase whiteboard. Extra surface for students to undertake individual or group activities. Can also be used as a memo board and is ideal for traditional lessons
Base Model features
- Height adjustment. With a 17″ range, boards can be adjusted to view at high and low levels
- Tilting board. Boards can be viewed perpendicular to the floor or angled at 10 degrees in the lower height positions
- Laptop arm. Fits securely onto the handle of the frame and can be stored away on the side of the cart
- Universal projector mount with your choice of short throw and ultra short throw projectors
- Universal mounting brackets. Allows for the use of multiple board sizes on one frame
- 4″ locking wheels for improved maneuverability. Wheels swivel and lock in tow directions and are pinch point free
- Cable management system
- Power bar with an 8″ cord and six outlets
- Ergonomic handles
- Large storage shelf
- Fits through most doorways
- Touch Pointer holder
- AND most importantly, an on-the-move horn
Available in Two Configurations:
Configuration is covered by a five-year limited warranty
Dewey – The Document Camera Stand
A world of opportunity seen through a small window.
Instantly turn your iPad® into a document camera with the Dewey Document Camera Stand.
Utilizing the iPad® 2 or 3 camera feature, this high quality stand provides teachers and students with the
opportunity to share work, ideas and anything else that inspires!
This height adjustable unit comes fully equipped with unique positioning and rotating features. It also includes
foam protection for your devices and is perfect for any primary to senior classroom.
Dewey delivers the basic functionality of traditional document cameras, but at a fraction of the cost